| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakima, Wa in April is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakima, Wa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yakima, Wa, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakima, Wa:
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 245 kms (152.2 miles) NW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 245 kms (152.2 miles) NW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) WNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) WSW
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) WSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) SSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) E
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) ESE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) SSE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) SE